© 2015 Response Agency.
Response Marketing is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
As a member of our account management team you serve as the key day-to-day agency representative for the client accounts that you lead. You’ll partner with our clients to identify their needs, uncover opportunities for growth, and do it all while delivering an outstanding experience for them.
Here are the things that we need you to be great at:
- Asking the right questions
- Acting with agility, being responsive to client requests, and helping set priorities
- Ensuring that internal teams have all the information they need to perform their roles to the best of their ability
- Managing client and team expectations and identify any areas that could get in the way of success.
- Immersing yourself in our clients’ industries
- Presenting work with confidence and passion
- Maintaining a focus on the objectives
- Holding yourself and our team to a high standard, helping ensure that the work produced is on strategy, on-time, on-budget and of the highest quality
Here are some of the responsibilities that come with the position:
- Managing project workflow including setting key deliverable dates, managing timelines, conducting internal reviews, and leading project briefing and debriefing sessions
- Crafting project and creative briefs
- Roadmapping, estimating, leading and managing client projects
- Maintaining status’ of multiple projects and liaising with clients for reviews, deliverables, feedback, etc.
- Leading daily communication with your assigned accounts
- Assembling the right team members for collaborative efforts
Some of the skills and experience we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably at an agency
- Highly, highly organized
- Experience across a variety of project types including digital, video, mobile, branding, social, and advertising
- Particularly well-versed in the digital marketing landscape and a desire to continue to stay on top of the latest developments
- A great attitude, an excellent communicator, a strategic mind, and a commitment to finding solutions
- Ability to thrive while working both independently and collaboratively
If you are looking for a work environment that is exciting, positive, and somewhere you can have a great impact then Response may be just the place for you.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and potential, a very generous holiday/time-off schedule, free snacks, office outings, and more.
Please submit your resume, and a link to your portfolio , as well as any other information that you believe helps tell us your story. We look forward to hearing from you!
We will respond shortly.
Apply for the ACCOUNT MANAGER position
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty
Please enter your phone number