© 2015 Response Agency.
Response is looking for talented and passionate copywriter who can think beyond a clever headline and help bring our ideas to life.
This role is not for the faint of heart - they’ll be asked to traverse a wide range of both traditional and digital copy related challenges including social media content, banner ads, website copy, long-form articles, strategic manifestos, email campaigns, video scripts, OOH posters and much more. Copywriters play an active role in our creative department and will be expected to brainstorm and concept with other designers for new and current business initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who can think both creatively and strategically; someone who can produce exceptional work and constantly thinks about how they can elevate our creative output.
- Develop campaign concepts and communication that are fresh, powerful, and action-oriented
- Work collaboratively with the team to help shape ideas or initial thoughts into bigger ideas
- Create communication of all kinds, from advertising headlines and website body copy to social media posts and specialized product demos.
- Bring ideas to life visually by working closely with designers and developers
- Write copy consistent with guidelines and our clients’ brand tone of voice
- Present concepts to key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Participate in new business opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience writing creative copy
- Strong conceptual thinking and ability to explain the approach to others
- Versatility – your portfolio of work shows experience across variety of types of industries and to different audiences
- A drive to be critical of your own work and constantly explore how to make it more effective
- A problem-solving mentality, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in ways that are simple and make sense to the audience
- The ability to deliver outstanding work on time without constant supervision
- A demonstrated ability to write for many different mediums – campaign headlines, video, social media, blog posts, SEO, and more
- An appreciation for brevity
- Familiarity with Keynote, Microsoft Powerpoint, and/or Google Slides
- You’re actively engaged in the digital space (social media, internet trends, etc.)
We love people who are curious, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate, and give off good vibes
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and potential, a very generous holiday/time-off schedule, free snacks, office outings, and more.
Please submit your resume, and a link to your portfolio, as well as any other information that you believe helps tell us your story. We look forward to hearing from you!
We will respond shortly.
Apply for the COPYWRITER position
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty
Please enter your phone number